Saturday, January 9, 2010

Needing help to design a logo for the 24 Hour Virtual International Day of the Midwife 2010

I've decided I need a snazzy logo to help me advertise the 2010 24 Hour Virtual International Day of the Midwife - a logo that can also be a badge for people to insert into their blogs, websites etc. I haven't got any funding at the moment, so I either get on and make one myself or see if I can find someone to do it for me - for free.

So what I'd appreciate help with is some ideas about how the logo should look - I have about as much creative ability as a cold, wet teabag. And, I'd appreciate any information about how to make the logo and turn it into an html badge for people to use online.

If you would like to sponsor the this international, non-profit event by designing a logo, please feel free to contact me...any offers gratefully received.


Image: 'untitled' Sir Fish
http://www.flickr.com/photos/28614552@N00/119173914

No comments: